Dr.Dr. Arnhold is specializing in oral surgery, sinus lifting, bone rehabilitation and implants
Thank you for your welcome and support! As a member of the meinzahn.at team of specialists I can assure to you to assist you in the area of surgical services. I am focussing on all areas of oral surgery including sinus lifting, implantology, jaw surgery, tumor surgery, bone transplantation and bone rehabilitation.
In short, I am here to address your needs for the restoration of the optimal function and aesthetics of your mouth, jaw, and surrounding facial areas. This means, I will be working closely with my colleagues to ensure the proper planning of your treatment and the delivery of the appropriate surgical procedures. I am looking forward to see you in our office and please do not hesitate to advise me of any special requests or ideas you may have concerning your treatment. I would be more than happy to discuss them with you.
- 5/2005: Acknowledgement of the nomenclature – specialist dentist in oral surgery [State Medical Board of Registration Northrine].
- 5/2004: Specialist examination – State Medical Board of Registration, Bavaria, Munich, to have specialist qualifications in “oral and maxillofacial surgery”
- 9/2003: Passing the doctoral course at the Dental School of the University of Vienna and earned the academic degree of a Dr. med. on 09/05/2003
- 07/99 – 07/04: Specialist training as a full-time medical assistant at the Department of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, University Hospital Regensburg (Head of Clinic: Prof. Dr. med Herbert Niederdellmann)
- 09/96 – 06/99: Studied dentistry – Semmelweis University in Budapest.
- 09/88 – 08/96: Studied medicine – Semmelweis University in Budapest.
- 2004 – 2008: Inauguration and management of an oral surgical practice [Medeco Cologne Center] and documented medical operational activities at the Hospital Cologne Kalk.
- – 8/2004-12/2004: Collaboration as a junior doctor at the Medeco Clinic, Cologne center, with the head of the clinic, Dr. med. Thomas Pechacek (Medico, Cologne center)